Summer is here, and with the warm weather comes a new set of pest problems and lots and lots of mosquitos. Humid days and rainy afternoons can have pests looking for a way into your home to beat the heat and rain. At Quality Termite and Pest Control, we know there are many ways to control the pest population in Davie. If you’re ready to stay pest-free on the warmest summer days, it’s time to see how our pest control company in Davie can help.
Here are the top tips for pest control in the summer months:
- Pests can enter your home from your lawn. Our team at Quality Termite and Pest Control offers the very best lawn spraying service to keep lawns and homes pest free. We offer environmentally safe lawn products that won’t harm pets or children.
- Reseal windows and doors. Are your windows and doors properly sealed? Breaks or cracks in these seals can invite pests right into your home. It’s unnerving to note that pests can fit through small spaces and openings. Cockroaches, ants and even mice can take advantage of cracks in windows and doors.
- Control standing water. We’ve been experiencing quite a lot of rain in Davie lately and in South Florida in general. When streets flood and the ground become saturated with standing water, it brings a host of mosquitos and other pests often seeking drier accommodations. You’ll often find unwanted pests in your home or garage on especially rainy days. Taking advantage of a regular schedule of spraying and one of our barrier systems can easily keep these pests at bay.
- Remove clutter from your home. Pests love making a cozy home in wadded up papers and open boxes. Make sure you’ve done your spring cleaning by tossing out unwanted papers and organizing those stacks of important papers in filing cabinets and drawers.
- Don’t leave pet food on the floor. It’s tempting to walk away and leave your pet’s food out overnight, but that can be an invitation for hungry pests to gather. Clean up your pet’s food soon after its been eaten.
- Is all of your food sealed in plastic, metal or glass containers? If not, you’re just asking for a pest problem. Our team at Quality Termite and Pest Control in Davie suggests taking stock of your pantry to make sure everything is tightly sealed and that boxes are closed well.
These are just some of the ways you can keep pests out of your home and garage this summer. No matter how big or small your pest issue may be, the team at Quality Pest Control can control it, and keep it at bay. For the most comprehensive and reliable pest control services in South Florida, call the experts at (954) 842-9411. What’s more, our exceptional pest control services in Davie are available for commercial, residential and industrial properties.