Keep Annoying Rodents Away With These Helpful Tips!
Living in South Florida can be like living in paradise almost every day. What with the sun, sand, and sparkling Atlantic always nearby, you can’t help but feel like you’ve been blessed. But when you suddenly discover that you have a rodent problem, your slice of paradise may suddenly turn into a vision of hell. When rodents such as mice or rats invade your space, it can be devastating, not to mention unnerving. But there’s a very smart way to keep these invading pests at bay.
At Quality Pest Control, a top pest and rodent control extermination company in South Florida, we have some great advice for homeowners to get rid of rodents once and for all.
- De-clutter. First, we suggest keeping your home and attic free from unnecessary stacks of paper or cardboard. If you need to store important papers or documents, keep them locked away in a filing cabinet or safe. That’s because rodents love to make their nests from discarded papers and cardboard boxes. By keeping your home free from this paper debris, you can permanently decrease the likelihood of a rodent setting up a bed in your home.
- Seal cracks, holes, and gaps. When a rodent control problem is evident, smart steps you can take to make sure rodents don’t enter your home include sealing your home at entry points that rodents and other pests may use, such as gaps in windows, doors, and cracks in walls or ceilings. At Quality Pest Control, our team can help you find and seal cracks, holes, or other gaps that mice and rats can enter through. Remember, rats can fit through an opening the size of a quarter, so it’s important to stay vigilant in keeping these pests out!
- Spray your lawn and inside your home. Of course, effective rodent control services in Davie are about more than just mice and rats. Other pests such as termites and roaches need to be stopped in their tracks as well. The team at Quality Pest Control can help with this particular nuisance by spraying your home and lawn to keep pests away. We can also install systems such as underground blockages to keep termites from entering your home beneath the ground.
- Keep your home sparkling clean. Ensure that you clean up after cooking and eating. You don’t want to leave behind any crumbs or snacks for pests. Clean up pets foods off the floor as soon as they are finished. Even if your home is super spotless, sometimes pests get in through no fault of your own. That’s why you should always call a great pest and rodent control service in Davie like Quality Pest Control to assess the situation and make a plan for pest elimination.
- Monthly services. A regular monthly home maintenance plan is the fastest way to make sure the pest or rodent population was plaguing your household is eliminated and does not return. You can proudly hang the “Keep Out” sign in your home after Quality Pest Control goes to work, eliminating the pests that live in and around your home. Because it is the most reliable and efficient way to manage pests, a monthly service is sometimes cheaper than waiting until you have a severe insect issue that will result in more money spent.
Are you ready to learn more? Contact us today!
Every home needs regular pest and rodent control services in Davie. With South Florida’s endless days of humid weather and tropical conditions, pests are a constant worry. But not to worry, the experienced team at Quality pest Control is here to help keep your home pest-free. To learn more, please call (954) 329-0264. Please take advantage of our high-quality pest and rodent control services in Davie today!